Sunday 7 January 2007

New Year Resolution 2007

I am not a big fan of writing New Year Resolutions but this year I think it is essential to write it down so that I help myself stay focus. Too many wouldn't be a good idea so I will limit it to just 10.

Career
1) Read MJ Marketing Journal, Nikkei (日本経済新聞) everyday. At least look through headlines to keep track of what's happening & of course, my favourite Businessweek.
2) Finish all the Business books which I have bought last year.
3) Make it a point to think and ask whys during work. If need be, work a bit later & think of more value added stuff. Donald Trump "You got to know as much as you can about your trade"
4)Increase my financial IQ. Read more Financial Times and ask more questions regarding stocks and investing. Remain curious.
5) Look for business opportunities (My own business) and never give up. Always be creative.

Health
6) Sleep at latest 1230am everyday
7) Regular exercise, at least 3 times / week
8) Cut down on snacks (potato chips, doritos chips, 柿の種 etc)

Spiritual
9)Help out in Church whenever I can afford the time. Begin with little things such as clearing up and carrying chairs.
10)Learn to lean on God in times of trouble

LOVE
11) Try to find Miss Right and of course grow (myself) to become the Mr Right.

Dreams
*12) Visit the Great Wall of China in October 2007 with Raul. My dream is to visit all the World Heritages in the world during this lifetime.

No comments: